Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Favorite Thing

On my favorite things about this class was learning how to make a good and valid argument and to also be able to refute an argument by knowing how to do it properly.  Also, another one of my favorite parts of this class was our group papers.  It was nice being able to get to know some of my classmates even though it is an online class.  
However, the group projects is also a part of one on my least favorite things.  It is difficult to get a group of 5 people to meet all on one day and at the same time.  Also, the final project was interesting, but it was difficult to find people to come in and participate for our project.
I think that blogging was an interesting way to help with discussion of the content of this class, but I didn't really like having to comment on other people's blogs.
What I would change about this class would  be nothing, I do believe that as an online class, the structure of it was well put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment